What Is a Press Release?
A press release is a formal news document that highlights an aspect of your business – whether it’s a new product, a sponsored event, or any other information that you want publicized.
In the world today it is important to remember that if a company or an individual is not visible continuously and regularly in the print, news, and online Internet media, the world will soon forget they exist, and move on to something more interesting. Everyone wants fresh and interesting news and information on a regular basis or they soon forgets a individual or company.
As a company or individual that’s aspiring to be visible on the Internet, it is important and crucial to having a Press Release and have it Distributed.
Benefits of Having a Press Release Written
Thinking about starting to use press releases as a way to get noticed? Or perhaps you want to use them for search engine optimization purposes? Either way, we all know how useful they can be. But the thing about them is this: someone has to write them.
Here are just a few of the benefits of having a Press Release Written:
- You’ll increase the odds of your story being picked up – How does outsourcing increase your chances? Well a writer will know exactly how to craft a press release that will catch a journalist’s attention. As a result, there is a greater likelihood that your press release will be read.
- No headaches for you – If you aren’t a natural writer (and many of us are not), a press release can literally take you hours, if not days, to write. Struggling to find the perfect words and subsequently trying to get them in the perfect order is enough to bring some to their knees. Why not outsource and avoid the headache all together?
- Avoid small yet costly mistakes – Press releases follow very special rules. For example, they should always be written in third person (as opposed to blogs that speak directly to the reader). Even their format follows a very special form. And failing to compose them correctly, even a tiny mistake, can result in them not being read. Think of them like resumes. Do you actually consider resumes that are not correctly composed? Probably not.
- Focus on what you do best – How did you build your business in the first place? More than likely it was through delivering quality service through customer interaction. Yet if you get bogged down with tasks such as press release writing, you could find yourself being pulled in far too many directions. It’s always a good idea to outsource when logical and affordable
What Is Press Release Submission?
Press Release Submission is key to getting your website before the right audience.
Press releases have been around for many years, but are only now being used in the internet-marketing world. Today, submitting press releases over the internet is the most innovative way in which to increase your search engine ranking, gain increased online visibility for your website, and unique visitors that will add up to more sales.
Why You Should Have Your Press Release Submitted
Whenever you think about Submitting Press Releases, you probably focus on targeting key members of the media or maybe publishing them on various online press release directories. But did you know you can get even more from your press releases by sending them to clients and prospects?
Here are a few of the key benefits of this press release distribution strategy.
- Keeps your company fresh in their minds – You never want to go off the radar screen of your clients and prospects. If they forget about you, they could wind up doing business with one of your competitors instead. By sending out press releases to clients, prospects, vendors, etc. on a regular basis, you keep your name fresh in their minds and help cultivate long-term relationships based on trust and familiarity.
- Educates them about your company – I’ve always said that an informed client is the best client. The better your clients and prospects understand who you are, what you offer, and what you stand for, the likelier they are to do business with you and be satisfied. They’re also likelier to refer you to others because they’ll be able to speak more authoritatively about your company.
- Reinforces current clients’ decision to hire you – Your clients want to know that they’ve hired the right company. They like seeing positive stories about your company because it justifies their decision to do business with you. It boosts your value and credibility in their eyes.
- Creates the perception that you’re constantly getting press coverage – Perception is everything. When your clients and prospects are seeing news blurbs from your company on a regular basis, they automatically assume that your company is getting a lot of media coverage which means that things must be going well.
Articles and How They Work
Article marketing doesn’t just take place on your own website – the content you share on your personal site can also become fodder for promoted articles on trusted business article hubs. This is known as business article marketing, and it can be a huge boon to your Internet marketing campaign!
Clients searching for content related to your business typically respond best to articles found on trusted article hubs and content directories. When your name appears as the author of these information-rich articles, it not only creates a level of trust in your business, but also helps lead those potential clients to your own website to learn more about how you can connect with them.
What Is Article Submission?
Article submission is a way to improve your Internet presence. It helps in improving visibility on the Internet and is one of the best marketing services. Article submission service has gained a lot of importance in recent years. Due to the infinite advantages it is preferred by all small and large businesses. It helps your site by attracting visitors and encourages interaction with customers. The higher the number of visitors your site receives means the higher the conversion rate. More visitors mean more references and you get more word of mouth advertising as well. In this manner Article submission service boost your site’s reputation and image so it basically helps your site to become a brand.
Article submission services undoubtedly increase the performance of online marketing campaigns by generating both quality inbound links and traffic. It is a powerful approach of having high quality one way inbound links to your site. Well we all know that search engines are now getting content centric so article submission is the only and the best service which helps your site to gain more links from the page which is loaded with quality content. The quality of article plays the major role in this service if the article is information rich it ensures a steady flow of potential customers and more quality inbound links. This is what the search engine loves. Article submission service has all the advantages which help to build your website as an authority website. This is why it is known as the most powerful marketing techniques.
Why You Should Use Our Services
- Keeps your company fresh in Customers minds
- Educates them about your company
- Reinforces current clients’ decision to hire you
- Creates the perception that you’re constantly adding new stuff
- Get Your Articles Shared on the Article Hubs
- Submit your Articles so that Customers can search content related to your Business
- You are the Author of the Articles Submitted
- It is a Marketing Campaign