The rules for submitting your press releases are simple, but they must be followed!
- The press releases that you submit must be your own work(your company) – You may not submit press releases written by other authors and the content must be unique. No rebranded press releases allowed, you must be the sole copyright holder for each press release you submit. Press releases written by a ghost writer are perfectly acceptable as long as they are being used only by yourself.
- By submitting your press releases to SupremeArticle.com Directory, you grant us the right to publish your press releases – We may publish your press releases anywhere on our website, blog, or syndicate through RSS. We may also change where it appears, including the category, at any time.
- By submitting your press releases to Free Supreme Article Directory, you grant others the right to publish your press releases – Other Free Supreme Article Directory users have the right to publish your press releases on their websites, in their newsletters or ezines, and more as long as the press release is left in the original state. This includes the resource box which provides you credit as the author of the content.
- No affiliate links! – The press releases that you submit to Free Supreme Article Directory should not contain direct affiliate links. It is acceptable, however, to mention the URL’s of helpful sites or your own website which redirects to the recommended affiliate product.
- Submitting your press releases to Free Supreme Article Directory does not entitle you to financial compensation of any kind – You will not receive compensation from Free Supreme Article Directory or the users of our directory for press releases you submit. This shall include any and all related companies, successors, heirs, employees and officers of Free Supreme Article Directory, as well.
- Submitting an press releases in no way guarantees inclusion in our directory – We reserve the right to reject an press release submission for any reason.
- Press releases must be spell checked and proof read for grammatical errors prior to submitting – Do not submit press releases filled with spelling errors and bad grammar. We do monitor press release submissions and we will reject content that does not meet this requirement. The same goes for mis-formatted press releases or those which have HTML code strung about them for no purpose except to aggravate the reader.
- You’re particularly prohibited to: use insulting or untrue contents; post press releases on behalf of third parties without being authorised to do so; distribute contents about eroticism, gambling, lotteries, and online pharmacies; send or post spam; use contents which are legally protected, especially by copyright and trademark law.
- Submission of press releases to this directory constitute a full understanding and acceptance of our current policies & guidelines by the author, whether or not that author uses manual submission methods or automated submission methods.